[JPL] Playlist - "The Sounds of Jazz" - KRFC, Fort Collins

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 21:28:17 EDT 2006

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

10/17/2006

{Artist - "Track" - Album - Label}

Charles Kynard – “Pieces of Pisces” – The Soul Brotherhood – Prestige

Michelle Gregoire – “Joe’s Tune” – Reaching – BoatHouse

Jason Kao Hwang – “Parallel Meditiations” – Edge – Asian Improv

Hank Mobley – “East of The Village” – The Turnaround! – Blue Note

Liam Silley – “Fontok” – On The Fly – OA2

Javon Jackson – “In The Sticks” – Now – Palmetto

Les Paul – “Caravan” – Les Paul Now! – Vocalion

Bill Anschell – “Bent” – More To The Ear… - Origin

Cannonball Adderley – “One For Daddy-O” – Somethin’ Else – Blue Note

Pete Zimmer – “To My Papa” – Judgement – Tippin’

Tomo – “Oh Yeah” – I’ll Always Know – Turii

Grant Green – “Two For One” – Complete Quartets with Sonny Clark – Blue Note

Don Byron – “Satan’s Blues” – Do The Boomerang – Blue Note

Mingus Big Band – “Free Cell Block F” – Live in Tokyo – Sue Mingus Music

Jon Faddis – “The Courtship” – Teranga - Koch