[JPL] Playlist WGBH pm - mid. 10/17

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 01:20:03 EDT 2006

Tuesday, Oct 17, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:10pm
Regina Carter: A Tisket A Tasket, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 0006226)

8:27pm
Regina Carter: Little Brown Jug, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 0006226)

8:41pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Trouble Man, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

8:45pm
Tommy Flanagan: West Coast Blues, Something Borrowed Something Blue (Galaxy)

10:11pm
Cedar Walton: Little Sunflower, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

10:25pm
Cedar Walton: Time After Time, One Flight Down

10:31pm
Diana Krall: Little Girl Blue, From This Moment On (Verve 0007323)

10:38pm
Regina Carter: St. Louis Blues, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 00006226)

10:46pm
Geri Allen: Melchezidik, Timeless Portraits And Dreams (Telarc 83645)

10:58pm
Miles Davis: All Blues, Kind Of Blue (Columbia/Legacy 64935)

11:09pm
Stefan Harris: Thanks For The Beautiful Land On The Delta, African Tarantella
(Blue Note 41090)

11:16pm
John Hicks: Once I Loved, Sweet Love Of Mine (High Note 7142)

11:21pm
Nilson Matta: Berimbau, Walking With My Bass (Blue Toucan 2o819)

11:31pm
Herbie Hancock: Manhattan, The Essential Herbie Hancock (Columbia/Legacy
94593)

11:35pm
Wayne Shorter: House Of Jade, Juju (Blue Note 46514)

11:42pm
Mulgrew Miller: Skylark, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol One (Maxjazz 217)

11:54pm
Ray Charles; Count Basie Orchestra: Crying Time, Ray Sings Basie Swings
(Concord 30026)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs