[JPL] Another lost 'Trane session?

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Wed Oct 18 19:28:28 EDT 2006

I recall a few months before the passing of our forever heroe, Duke Dubois,
he was sent to Los Angeles to search through the Impulse archives to see
what he could find. I remember he told me that there was supposedely a
Coltrane-Shirley Scott session never released. I can't remember for sure if
he said it was "rumour" that it existed or that it really did happen. Anyone
know if there is such a date with Trane and the B-3 Queen? If it does exist
has it been found and will it ever be released?

Arturo Gómez