[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/18

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 01:21:41 EDT 2006

Wednesday, Oct 18, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:10pm
Diana Krall: How Insensitive, From This Moment On (Verve 00007323)

8:15pm
Diana Krall: Little Girl Blue, From This Moment On (Verve 0007323)

8:27pm
Diana Krall: Come Dance With Me, From This Moment On (Verve 0007323)

8:38pm
Diana Krall: Isn't This A Lovely Day, From This Moment On (Verve 0007323)

8:44pm
Cedar Walton: Time After Time, One Flight Down (HighNote 7137)

8:59pm
Regina Carter: Sentimental Journey, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 0006226)

9:05pm
Miles Davis: So What, Kind Of Blue (Columbia/Legacy 64935)

9:22pm
Robert Jospe: Mozambique, Heart Beat (Random Chance 28)

9:28pm
Poncho Sanchez: A Night In Tunisia, A Night At Kimball's East (Concord 4472)

9:42pm
Diana Krall: Willow Weep For Me, From This Moment On (Verve 0007323)

9:47pm
Gladys Knight: Since I Fell For You, Before Me (Verve 0006225)

9:51pm
Ray Charles; Count Basie Orchestra: Georgia On My Mind, Ray Sings Basie Swings
(Concord 30026)

10:04pm
Grace Kelly : Isfahan, Times Too (Pazz 13-5)

10:21pm
Cedar Walton: Little Sunflower, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

10:37pm
Diana Krall: Exactly Like You, From This Moment On (Verve 0007335)

10:41pm
Mulgrew Miller: If I Should Lose You, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol One
(Maxjazz 217)

10:59pm
Lynne Arriale: Mountain Of The Night, Live (Motema 00007)

11:10pm
Michele Rosewoman: Eshu Laroye, The In Side Out (Advance Dance 0353)

11:19pm
Louis Hayes: Sack O' Woe, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

11:30pm
John Coltrane: You Leave Me Breathless, Fearless Leader (Prestige 0004)

11:38pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: If I Ruled The World, You Taught My Heart To
Sing (HighNote 7134)

11:43pm
Stefon Harris: Sunset And The Mocking Bird, African Tarantella (Blue Note
41090)

11:49pm
One For All: Letter To Mary, The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1037)

11:56pm
Omar Sosa: Fragile, Ballads (Ota 1015)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson