[JPL] Re: Miles Hearts Kenny G (?)

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 20:34:54 EDT 2006

Hmmm.....Kenny sounds like he's getting ahead of himself. Believe me, I love Miles but he embraced some BS in his time. Miles actually dissed many jazzers....Ones that can truly play for the simple reason he felt "he" had already done it all and they were simply repeating history - mainly his. Then he comes out playing Cindy Lauper tunes? Please. So in that regard him giving Kenny G some love isn't that surprising.

  Jae Sinnett

philipbooth at tampabay.rr.com wrote:
To become a sponsor contact Devon Murphy
at devon at jazzweek.com or 866-453-6401 x3.

Miles Thought Kenny G Was "Great"
Believe it ... or don't!
http://www.sptimes.com/2006/10/19/Floridian/It_s_not_easy_being_G.shtml