[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/19

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 20 01:22:32 EDT 2006

Thursday, Oct 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:10pm
Regina Carter: I'll Be Seeing You, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 0006226)

8:15pm
Regina Carter: This Can't Be Love, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 00006226)

8:27pm
Diana Krall: Little Girl Blue, From This Moment On (Verve 0007323)

8:41pm
Miles Davis: So What, Kind Of Blue (Columbia/Legacy 64935)

8:50am
One For All: Smooth, The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1037)

9:03pm
Lynne Arriale: Braziliana, Live (Motema 00007)

9:10pm
Ray Barretto: Ivy, Standards Rican-ditioned (Zoho 200610)

9:22pm
Donald Harrison: Oriental Folk Song, The Survivor (Nagel Heyer 2068)

9:30pm
Stefon Harris: Bourbon Street Jingling Jollies, African Tarantella (Blue Note
41090)

9:38pm
Cedar Walton: Little Sunflower, One Flight Down (High Note 7157)

9:49pm
Tommy Flanagan: West Coast Blues, Something Borrowed Something Blue (Galaxy
473)

10:05pm
Eddie Palmieri; Brian Lynch: Palmieri Effect, Simpatico (ArtistShare 0057)

10:13pm
Robert Jospe: Kani Kasi, Heart Beat (Random Chance 28)

10:22pm
Regina Carter: A Tisket A Tasket, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 00006226)

10:30pm
Diana Krall: Come Dance With Me, From This Moment On (Palmetto 2119)

10:41pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Trouble Man, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

10:46pm
Mike Stern: Good Question, Who Let The Cats Out (Head Up 3115)

10:59pm
Kenny Garrett: Qing Wen, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

11:09pm
Louis Hayes: The Little Boy With The Sad Eyes, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

11:15pm
Branford Marsalis: Jack Baker, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder
87494600-0420)

11:32pm
John Hicks: One Peaceful Moment, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

11:37pm
Dave Holland: Secret Garden, Crital Mass (Dare2 3058)

11:45pm
Delfeyo Marsalis: If You Only Knew, Minions Dominion (Troubador 090306)

11:54pm
Russ Kassoff: It Never Entered My Mind, Somewhere (RHK Jazz 101)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston