[JPL] Under the Radar (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 10-22-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 05:51:59 EDT 2006

New Release*

1am
Don Byron, There It Is (Do the Boomerang)*
Skerick's Syncopated Taint Septet, Irritant (Husky)*
The Meters, Love Slip Up On Ya' (Fiyo at the Fillmore)
Thomas Chapin, anima (ride)
Ornette Coleman, intro/Waiting for You/Call to Duty (Sound Grammar)*
Rob Reddy's Gift Horse, title cut (A Hundred Jumping Devils)*

2am
Savage Knights, Night Walker (Solo Basura)
Modo Trio w/Jamie Saft, Rocket Sauce (The Uninvited)*
Tara Fuki, Senna
Beasts of Bourbon, Ramblin' Man (I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive)
Michael Hurley, Whiskey Willie
Jimmie Rodgers, My Rough and Rowdy Ways
Sweet Emma Barrett, A Good Man Is Hard To Find
Charlie Featuers, Lonesome Whistle (I'll Never Get...)
Jake Shimaburkuro, title cut (Gently Weeps)*
Heather Greene & Bill Frisell, Five Dollar Mexican Dress
Nguyen Le, Spring of Life (Tales from Viet-Nam)
Kenny Garrett, Calling (Beyond the Wall)*

3am
Fred Anderson, Flashback (Timeless)*
Janet Borla, Askew in the Cradle (From Every Angle)*
Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band, Sack O Woe (Maximum Firepower)*
Flat Earth Society, In Between Rivers (Psychoscout)*
Jane Bunnett, Guantanamo Blues (Radio Guantanamo)*
Delfeayo Marsalis, If You Only Knew (Minions Dominions)*
Samantha Bea Benjamin, I'll Follow My Secret Heart (Song Spirit)*
Houston Person w/Bill Charlap, Where Are You (You taught my heart to sing)*

4am
Arthur Prysock, I'm Through With Love
Juan-Jose Mosalini, Triztesas De Un Doble A (One Man's Tango)
Keith Jarrett, Time On My Hands (The Carnegie Hall Concert)*
Tomo, Beautiful Evening (I'll Always Know)*
Joe Derise, How High The Moon (The Complete Bethlehem Collection)
Scott Hamilton, Autumn Nocturne (Noctures & Serenades)*
Kenny Wheeler, The Jig Saw (It Takes Two)*
James Carter, Imari's Lullaby (Chasin' the Gypsy)
The Little Willies, No Place To Fall
Branford Marsalis Quartet, O Solitude (Braggtown)*

5am
Basque, Inheritance
Andrew Sterman, Opening (The Path to Peace)
Waldemar Bastos, N Gana (Telling Stories To The Sea)
Toups Babey & Le Spirit Pan-African Brass, G.R (Interlude) (Mommy I Go For
Town)
Mark Masters Ensemble, Tree Tops (Wish Me Well)*
Billy Hart Quartet, Irah (Quartet)*
Lisa Hilton, Sunday Morning (Midnight in Manhattan)*
Anton Schwartz, Sneaking Suspicion (Radiant Blue)*
Deep Blue Organ Trio, title cut (Goin' To Town)*
Cedar Walton, Daydream/Raincheck (One Flight Down)*

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org