[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 10/20/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 22 10:51:14 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
10/20/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Ray Brown/Goodbye/Bassics/Concord Jazz*

Geri Allen/In Real Time/Timeless Portraits and Dreams/Telarc Jazz*

Shahida Nurullah/I Was Doing Alright/The Ruby and the Pearl/Alembic Arts

Sathima Bea Benjamin/Music/Song Spirit/Ekapa Records*

Eric Reed/Why?/Here/MaxJazz

The Joe Gilman Trio/Smile Please/View So tender: Wonder Revisited/Capri

Houston Person/If I Ruled The World/You Taught My Heart To Sing/HighNote*

Hazeltine-Mraz-Drummond/Alone Together/Manhattan/Chesky Records*

7PM

Michelle Gregoire/Joe's Tune/Reaching/Boat House Records*

Sean Jones/Roots/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

Donald Harrison/Nouveau Swing/The Survivor/Nagel Heyer*

Javon Jackson/South Side Eddie/Now/Palmetto Records*

Pete Zimmer Quintet/The Mingus That I Knew/Judgment/Tippin Records*

Tom Cohen/Caravan/The Guitar Trio Project/Dreambox Media

Eliane Elias/I Love You/Everything I Love/Blue Note

8PM

The Dave Wilson Quartet/Rockin Tonight/My Time/Dreambox Media

Dave Wilson 'CONVERSATION'

Tom Cohen/You and the Night and the Music/The Guitar Trio Project/Dreambox
Media

Tom Cohen "CONVERSATION

Tom Cohen/The Cat/Diggin In - Diggin Out/Double Time

Tom Cohen/All Blues/The GuitarTrio Project/Dreambox Media

Eliane Elias/Everything I Love/Everything I Love/Blue Note

9PM

Tom Cohen Trio/Turn Out The Star/The Tom Cohen Trio/Cadence

Miles Davis/Pinocchio/Nefertiti/Columbia

Tom Cohen/Solar/Diggin In - Diggin Out/Double Time

Miles Davis/Two Bass Hit/Milestones/Columbia

Tom Cohen/Passion Dance/The GuitarTrio Project/Dreambox Media

Tom Cohen/Third Stone From The Sun/The GuitarTrio Project/Dreambox Media

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host