[JPL] WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" playlist 10-22-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Oct 22 15:11:28 EDT 2006

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

Horace Silver/ We've Got Silver @ Six/ Hard Bop Grandpop/ Impulse
Pete Zimmer/ The Mingus That I Knew / Judgment/ Tippin'/ 2006
Dr. Lonnie Smith/ Cherokee/ The Turbanator/ 32 Jazz
Shook-Russo Quartet/ No Answer/ The Shook-Russo Quartet/Summit/2006
Art Pepper-Zoot Sims/Broadway/ Art "N' Zoot/ Pablo
Towner Galaher/ Goodbye Pork Pie Hat/ Panorama/ TGM/2006
Kenny Dorham/ Straight Ahead/ Una Mas/ Blue Note
Liam Sillery/Neptune / On The Fly/ OA2/2006

Bill Anschell/ Emily/ More To The Ear Than Meets the Eye/Origin/2006
Chico O'Farrill/ Chico an the Men/Pure Emotion/ Milestone
John Mackay/ The Blues of This/OrganOptics/Chicken Coop/ 2006
Andy Bey/Some One To Watch Over Me/ Ballads,Blues & Bey/Evidence
Joan Hickey/The Man I Love/Between The Lines/OA2/2006
Jimmy Scott/I'll Be Seeing You/But Beautiful/Milestone
Hal Galper/On Green Dolphin Street/Agents of Change/Fabloa/2006
Vince Guaraldi Trio/Cast Your Fate To The Wind/Classic Jazz/Time-Life

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787