[JPL] playlist - My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for the week of 10/22/06

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Oct 22 18:25:54 EDT 2006

This week's music on /*My Favorite Things*/ <http://www.mftjazz.com>.

    * Life's A One-Way Ticket - Bluesiana Triangle - Bluesiana Triangle
    *  Too Close For Comfort - Dianne Reeves - Good Night & Good Luck
    * Secret Love - Christian Tamburr - Arrivals*
    * Peacocks - Jay Lawrence Trio - Thermal Strut
    * Dancing On The Ceiling - Royce Campbell - Six By Six
    * Don't Be That Way - Tony Monaco - East To West
    * What'll I Do - Taylor/Fidyk Big Band - Live At Blues Alley
    * The Best Thing For You - Russ Kassoff - Somewhere
    * Blue Creek - Buddy Tate/Al Grey - Just Jazz
    * Freedom Jazz Dance - Brian Bromberg - Wood

*Feature disc of the week
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/