[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Mon 10-23

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Oct 23 20:02:12 EDT 2006

Tonight's playlist from WCVE.
Posted online at ideastations.org/radio.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday October 23, 2006

(Charles Mingus) Better Git It in Your Soul - Mingus Ah Um - Columbia - CK
40648

(Rodgers and Hart) Have You Met Miss Jones - Bassics: the Best of Ray
Brown - Concord - CCD2-30077-2

(Charlie Parker) My Little Suede Shoes - Mean What You Say - Eddie Daniels
- Ipo

(Dorothy Fields, Jerome Kern) The Way You Look Tonight - Clifford Brown:
the Complete Blue Note and Pacific Jazz Recordings - Blue Note/Pacific
Jazz - CDP 7243 8 34195 2 4

(Mellin, Wood) My One and Only Love - The Taylor-Fidyk Big Band Live at
Blues Alley - OA2 Records - 22027

(Gillespie) Pickin' up the Cabbage - Best of the Big Bands: Cab Calloway -
Columbia - CK 45336

(Gillespie) Guarachi Guaro - Dizzy Gillespie: the Complete RCA Victor
Recordings - Bluebird - 07863 66528-2

(Jimmy Rowles, Norma Winstone) The Peacocks / A Timeles Place - Unsung
Heroes - Tierney Sutton - Telarc jazz - CD-83477

(Neal Miner) Contemplations - The Evening Sound - Neal Miner - Smalls
Records - SRCD-0017