[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/23

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 24 01:22:31 EDT 2006

Monday, Oct 23, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight    John Hicks

	8:00pm

8:09pm
John Hicks: Blue In Green, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall Vol 7 (Concord 4442)

8:15pm
John Hicks: Diane, Piece For My Peace (Landmark 1545)

8:19pm
John Hicks: One Peaceful Moment, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

8:24pm
John Hicks: Lush Life, A Billy Strayhorn Songbook Something To Live For
(HighNote 7019)

8:34pm
John Hicks: Once I Loved, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

8:40pm
John Hicks: Cable Car, Music In The Key Of Clark (HighNote 7083)

8:44pm
John Hicks: Something To Live For, A Billy Strayhorn Songbook Something To
Live For (HighNote 7019)

8:50pm
John Hicks: Naima's Love Song, Some Other Time (Evidence 22097)

9:02pm
Peter Leitch; John Hicks: H&L, Duality (Reservoir 134)

9:09pm
John Hicks: Fine And Mellow, Lover Man (Red Baron 53748)

9:18pm
John Hicks: True Blue, Friends Old And New (Novus 63141)

9:25pm
John Hicks: It Gets Better Everytime, An Erroll Garner Songbook (High Note
7035)

9:32pm
John Hicks: In The Mix, In The Mix (Landmark 1542)

9:37pm
John Hicks: Misty, An Erroll Garner Songbook (High Note 7035)

9:43pm
John Hicks: Minor Collaboration, Trio Plus Strings (Mapleshade 05532)

9:49pm
John Hicks: K-ra-zy For You Part 2, Crazy For You (Red Baron 52761)

10:05pm
John Hicks: Some Other Time/Some Other Spring, In Concert (Evidence 22048)

10:12pm
John Hicks: Yemenja, In The Mix (Landmark 1542)

10:23pm
John Hicks: Naima's Love Song, Trio Plus Strings (Mapleshade 05532)

10:35pm
John Hicks; Elise Wood: Luminous, Luminous (Evidence 22033)

10:43pm
John Hicks: Medi II, Impressions Of Mary Lou (HighNote 7046)

10:51pm
John Hicks: Daydream, A Billy Strayhorn Songbook Something To Live For
(HighNote 7019)

11:02pm
John Hicks; Peter Leitch: O Grand Amour, Duality (Reservoir 134)

11:11pm
John Hicks: So In Love, Piece For My Peace (Landmark 1545)

11:17pm
John Hicks: Almost Spring, Fatha's Day (HighNote 7110)

11:24pm
John Hicks: Pas De Trois, In Concert (Evidence 22048)

11:34pm
John Hicks: The Things We Did Last Summer, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

11:39pm
John Hicks: After The Rain, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall Vol 7 (Concord 4442)

11:44am
John Hicks: I Want To Talk About You, Friends Old And New (Novus 63141)

11:50pm
John Hicks: Chelsea Bridge, A Billy Strayhorn Songbook Something To Live For
(HighNote 7019)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs