[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 10-23-06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Oct 24 21:21:23 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - October 23, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Eddie Higgins - Morning - Amor - Venus

Tomo - Noche - I'll Always Know - Torii

Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri - Tema Para Marissa - Simpatico - Artist Share

Pete Zimmer - The Mingus That I Knew - Judgment - Tippin'

Fred Fried - Seesaw - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree

Louis Hayes & the Cannonball Legacy Band - The Two Of Them - Maximum
Firepower - Savant

Morgana King - Dindi - It's A Quiet Thing - Reprise

Joe Beck - Aquarius - Brazilian Dreamin' - Venus

Janice Borla - Ask Me Now - From Every Angle - Blujazz

Stefon Harris - Thanks For The Beautiful Land On The Delta - African
Tarantella - Blue Note

Jay Lawrence - Topsy - Thermal Strut - OA2

Clifford Jordan - Laconia - Cliff Craft - Blue Note

Bill Anschell - Emily - More To The Ear Than Meets The Eye - Origin

Ben Riley's Monk Legacy Septet - Bemsha Swing - Memories Of T - Concord

Julie Kelly - Moonbird - Everything I Love - Chase Music

Liam Sillery/David Sills - Bicycle Ride - On The Fly - OA2

Jim Cutler - View From The Top - In Progress - Pony Boy

Gladys Knight - God Bless The Child - Before Me - Verve

Roger Kellaway - Cotton Tail - Heroes - IPO

Gene Ammons - Hittin' The Jug - Jazz Hit Singles - Rhino

Harold Mabern - Out Of This World - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Venus

Mark Masters - Monk's Sphere - Wish Me Well - Capri

Diana Krall - Day In Day Out - From This Moment On - Verve

Ken Peplowski - Last Night When We Were Young - Memories Of You - Venus

Jimmy Smith - Home Cookin' - Softly As A Summer Breeze - Blue Note

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Drive