[JPL] Playlist WCVE-FM Richmond Tuesday Oct 24

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Tue Oct 24 22:16:56 EDT 2006

Hi we are in our fund drive - not much new stuff on the list tonight.
Anyway, our playlists are posted at ideastations.org/radio. Please direct
cd's for airplay consideration to the address below.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Tuesday October 24, 2006

(Hank Mobley) Infra-Rae - The Jazz Messengers - Hank Mobley - Columbia /
Legacy - CK 65265

(Miles Davis) Nardis - The Best of Bill Evans -Bill Evans Trio - Riverside
- RCD-5712-2

(Sam Moore) Chain Gang Blues / (Warren, Monaco, Green) You're the Only One
for Me - Progressions: 100 Years of Jazz Guitar - Sam Moore / Sol Hoopii -
 Columbia/Legacy - C4K 86462

(Gaillard, Stewart, Green) Flat Foot Floogie - Django Reinhardt: the
Classic Early Recordings in Chronological Order - JSP-CD 342

(Reser) Heebe Jeebes - Swing out - Don Vappie - Vappielle - VR-0502

(Creamer, Layton) After You've Gone - Art Tatum: Classic Early Solos -
Decca Jazz - GRD-607

(Lane, Kushner, Freed) How about You - Best of the West Coast Sessions -
Stan Getz - Verve - 314 537 084-2

8:01 NPR News

(Buddy Bernier, Jerry Brainin) The Night Has a Thousand Eyes - Coltrane's
Sound - Atlantic Jazz - 1419-2

(Sam Jones) Seven Minds - One Flight down - Cedar Walton - High Note - HCD
7157

(Dietz, Schwartz) You and the Night and the Music - Mean What You Say -
Eddie Daniels - Ipo

(Lil Hardin Armstrong) You Run Your Mouth and I'll Run My Business /
(Delaney, South) Never Let Your Left Hand Know What Your Right Hand Is
Doing - Louis Jordan and His Tympani Five Disc A 1938-1940 - JSPCD 905A

(T. Miller) Loan Me Two Till Tuesday - The Complete Capitol Recordings of
the Nat King Cole Trio - Mosaic - 138

(Waller) Lounging at the Waldorf - Fats Waller - Bluebird/Legacy - 82876
83267 2

(Joe Oliver) Doctor Jazz - Birth of the Hot - Jelly Roll Morton's Red Hot
Peppers -

(Irving Berlin) Marie - Tommy Dorsey: the Sentimental Gentleman of Swing -
Tommy Dorsey - Bluebird/Legacy - 82876711672

9:01 NPR News

(Ray Brown) Mistreated But Undefeated Blues - Bassics - The Best of Ray
Brown 1977-2000 - Concord Jazz - CCD2-30077-2

Sanctified Waltz - Jack McDuff: the prestige Years - Prestige -
(Rosendo Ruiz) No Tiene Telerana - Buenos Hermanos - Ibrahim Ferrer -
World Circuit/Nonesuch - 79532-2

(Ernesto Lecuona) La Comparsa - Calle 54 - Bebo and Chucho Valdes - Blue
Note - 7243 5 32000 2 2

(Frank Loesser) Brotherhood of Man - Oscar Peterson Trio Plus One: Clark
Terry - Verve - 314 558 075-2

(Jobim) Corcovado - Joao Gilberto in Tokyo - Verve - B0002545-02

(Pereira) Chama-me - Original - Marco Periera - GSP - 1023 CD

(Russell, Baroso) Brazil - Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Curb records -
D2 7741

(Rodgers and Hart) The Lady Is a Tramp - Trio/Quartet / Quintet - Kenny
Drew - Riverside - OJCCD-6007-2