[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/24

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 01:36:36 EDT 2006

 	Jazz with Eric in the Evening

Tuesday, Oct 24, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: Where Are You, You Taught My Heart To Sing
(HighNote 7134)

8:12pm
Mike LeDonne: Idle Moments, On Fire (Savant 2080)

8:28pm
Cedar Walton: The Rubber Man, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

8:33pm
Delfeyo Marsalis: Lone Warrior, Minions Dominion (Troubadour 090306)

8:44pm
Elias Haslanger: Eternal & Absolute, Dream Story (Cherrywood 001)

8:50pm
Stefon Harris: Thanks For The Beautiful Land On The Delta, African Tarantella
(Blue Note 41090)

9:01pm
Nilson Matta: Berimbau, Walking With My Bass (Blue Toucan 20819)

9:07pm
Charnett Moffett: Kings And Queens, Internet (Piadrum 0601)

9:11pm
Ray Barretto: Ivy, Standards Rican-ditioned (Zoho 200610)

9:16am
Pharoah Sanders: Heart Is A Melody, Heart Is A Melody (Evidence 22063)

9:28pm
David Gilmore: Snake Theory, Unified Presence (RKM 1124)

9:33pm
Christian Scott: She, Rewind That (Concord 2244)

9:38am
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Tulipa, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

9:45pm
Boston Horns: A Thousand Souls, A Thousand Souls (P-Vine 80792104)

9:54pm
John Hicks: One Peaceful Moment, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

10:05pm
Branford Marsalis: O Solitude, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder
87494600-0420)

10:12pm
Herbie Hancock: Embraceable You, Gershwin's World (Verve 314557797)

Live interview with Laura Brunner

10:18pm
Laura Brunner: My Ascension (Commercially Unavailable)

10:29pm
Laura Brunner: Western Child (Commercially Unavailable)

10:42pm
Laura Brunner: These Eyes, Commercially Unavailable

10:54pm
Laura Brunner: The Ghost Of Your Eyes, Commercially Unavailable

11:02pm
Lynne Arriale: Mountain Of The Night, Live (Motema 00007)

11:12pm
Pat Metheny; Brad Mehldau: Bachelors III, Metheny/Meldau (Nonesuch 79964)

11:20pm
Paul Carlon: Smada, Other Tongues (Deep Tone 001)

11:31pm
Yoko Miwa: Waltz For Willie, Canopy Of Stars (P.J.L. 3020)

11:36am
Dominique Eade; Jed Wilson: Go Gently To The Water, Open (Jazz Project 3001)

11:40pm
Dave Holland: Amator Silenti, Critical Mass (Dare2 3058)

11:50pm
Geri Allen: Melchezedik, Timeless Portraits And Dreams (Telarc 83645)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston