[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 10-25-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:49:41 EDT 2006

New Release*

8:06pm
Naked City, The Way I Feel (Naked City Live)
Rob Reddy's Gift Horse, title cut (A Hundred Jumping Devils)*
Don Byron, There It Is (Do the Boomerang)*
Michele Rosewoman, The Fineness Of (The In Side Out)*
Savage Knights, So Long 213 (Solo Basura)
Janice Borla, Askew in the Cradle (From Every Angle)*
Nels Cline, Compulsion (New Monestery)*

9pm
Branford Marsalis Quartet, Jack Baker (Braggtown)*
Madeline Peyroux, Smile (Half the Perfect World)*
Bobby Darin, Jive
Herbie Nichols Trio, S'Crazy Pad (love, gloom, cash, love)
Cameron Brown & The Hear and Now, Rylie's Bounce (Hear and Now)
Grismore/Scea Group, Cletus N' gugu (Well Behaved Fish)*
Clusone Trio, The Gig (I Am An Indian)
Ornette Coleman, Turnaround (Sound Grammar)*
Barbara Sfraga, Cool Water (Timelessness Frozen in Time)*

10pm
Elmer Gibson, Pee Wee's Blues (The Reach of Memory)*
Mike Frost Project, Vicious Dex O Licious (Coming' Straight At Ya')*
Tomo, title cut (I'll Always Know)*
Billie Holiday, I Wished on the Moon/That's Life I Guess
Don Aliquo, title cut (Jazz Folk)*
Stefon Harris, Thanks for the Beautiful Land on the Delta (African
Tarantella: Dances w/Duke)*
Lynne Arriale Trio, Iko Iko (...Live)*
The Meters, He Bite Me
Club d'Elf, And Shadow Saw the Gods (Now I Understand)*

11pm
Skerick's Syncopated Taint Septet, Fry His Ass (Husky)*
Herculaneum, Lionheart (Orange Blossom)*
Tomasz Stanko Quartet, Kattorna (Lontano)*
Duduka Da Fonseca, Bebe (Songs from the Last Century)*
Mark Masters Ensemble, Monk's Sphere (Wish Me Well)*
Michael Musillami's Dialect, Emmett Spencer (Fragile Forms)*
Fred Anderson, By Many Names (Timeless)*

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org