[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/25

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 01:35:21 EDT 2006

Wednesday, Oct 25, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Ray Charles; Count Basie Orchestra: Come Live With Me, Ray Sings Basie Swings
(Concord 30026)

8:11pm
Javon Jackson: In The Sticks, Now (Palmetto 2121)

8:19pm
Donald Harrison: Cool Breeze, The Survivor (Nagel Heyer 2068)

8:27pm
Sathima Bea Benjamin: Music, Song Spirit (Ekapa 003)

8:33pm
Anton Schwartz: Phantom Dance, Radiant Blue (Another Blue 1004)

8:40pm
Pat Metheny; Brad Mehldau: Say The Brother's Name, Metheny/Meldau (Nonesuch
79964)

8:47pm
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri: Slippery, Simpatico (ArtistShare 0057)

8:59pm
Kenny Wheeler: Love Theme From Spartacus, It Takes Two! (CamJazz 5016)

9:04pm
Regina Carter: Sentimental Journey, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 0006226)

9:10pm
Caribbean Jazz Project: Dusk, Mosaic (Concord 30033)

9:19pm
Mulgrew Miller: If I Should Lose You, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol One
(Maxjazz 217)

9:30pm
Michele Rosewoman: Eshu Laroye, The In Side Out (Advance Dance 0353)

9:42pm
Louis Hayes: Autumn Leaves, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

9:51pm
Laszlo Gardony: Hidden Message, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

10:05pm
Katy Roberts: Love Dance, Live At Twins (katyroberts)

10:16pm
Ted Nash: Durning's Dance, In The Loop (Palmetto 2120)

10:31pm
Nancy Wilson: These Golden Years, Turned To Blue (MCG 1022)

10:37pm
Buck Hill: Old Folks, Relax (Severn 0039)

10:46pm
Russ Kassoff: Somewhere, Somewhere (RHK Jazz 101)

10:53pm
John Hicks: Sunset Blues, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

11:01pm
Pete Zimmer: Judgement, Judgement (Tippin' 1103)

11:11pm
Paul Carlon: A Street Beat, Other Tongues (Deep Tone 001)

11:19pm
Roy Haynes: My Heart Belongs To Daddy, Whereas (Dreyfus 36694)

11:35pm
Mark Masters: Summer Day, Wish Me Well (Capri 74078)

11:40pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: If I Ruled The World, You Taught My Heart To
Sing (HighNote 7134)

11:46pm
Branford Marsalis: Fate, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-0420)

11:54pm
Tony Bennett: Once Upon A Time, Greatest Hits Of The '60s (RPM/Columbia/Legacy
84779)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs