[JPL] Santana-Willie Bobo connection

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 12:11:48 EDT 2006

Thanks to Arturo for highlighting the Willie Bobo connection with Carlos
music.

As a Bay Area homey who witnessed the rise of the Santana band from their
very beginning as a blues (!) band, I would also point to the prominent
position in many of their sets of Willie's composition (with Melvin Lastie)
tune "Fried Neck Bones and Some Home Fries"

Ache',

Jan Mancuso
Trade Secrets/KMHD.FM Portland 89.1