[JPL] Congrats to Mitchel Forman (almost..)

jazzrockworld rick at jazzrockworld.com
Thu Oct 26 18:56:56 EDT 2006

Mitch's new Cd "Perspectives" has passed the first round of Grammy award
consideration. Ex-Mahavishnu,  Wayne Shorter Group keyboard player and
founding member of Metro with Chuck Loeb is turning some ears with his new
release. Per Mitch's recent newsletter: In Field 10 (Jazz), Category 47
(Instrumental Solo) I am #076 (Dolphin Dance) and #077 (You're Everything).
Category 48 (Best Jazz album) my CD is #059.

Way to go Mitch!!

For anyone that doesn't have a copy of Perspectives, please contact Mark
Rini at Groov Marketing.

mark at groovmarketing.com

Rick Calic
www.jazzrockworld.com