[JPL] MJC Playlist #200: Low Brass Licks

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Oct 26 21:11:57 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-200: Marc Dickman / Weaver Of Dreams (Dickman, Ben Tucker, Bill Prince, Kevin Bales, Rick Kirkland).

Theme and intro: Maynard Ferguson - On Green Dolphin Street

Marc Dickman / Bee Bo / Weaver Of Dreams / Dickman Jazz
Ray Brown Trio / Gumbo Hump / Bassics / Concord Jazz

Sathima Bea Benjamin / I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good / Song Spirit / Ekapka
Diana Krall / Little Girl Blue / From This Moment On / Verve
Connie Evingson / In A Sentimental Mood / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha Music

Marc Dickman / Jitterbug Waltz / Weaver Of Dreams / Dickman Jazz
Jay Lawrence Trio / Topsy / Thermal Strut / OA2

Lyle Murphy / Pemba /  Gone With The Woodwinds / Contemporary OJC
Modern Jazz Quartet / Delaunay's Dilemma / Django / Prestige
Dave Brubeck Quartet / Short'nin' Bread / Gone With the Wind / Columbia

Top of hour one sweep: Herbie Mann - Memphis Underground

Marc Dickman / Jordu / Weaver Of Dreams / Dickman Jazz
Pete Zimmer Quintet / Down Or Up / Judgment / Tippin' Records

Ben Riley / Let's Call This / Memories Of T / Concord Jazz
Mark Masters Ensemble / Monk's Sphere / Wish Me Well / Capri

Marc Dickman / My Melancholy Baby (for piano bar drunks everywhere) / Weaver Of Dreams / Dickman Jazz
Jim Tomlinson~Stacey Kent / Surrey With The Fringe On Top / The Lyric / O+

Taylor~Fidyk Big Band / Brush Taps / Live At Blues Alley / OA2
Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds / Bluetonius / My Museum / Origin

Top of hour two sweep and sign off: Connie Evingson - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Piano Bar Aficionado
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
(904) 910-3475
(866) 752-8177 fax