[JPL] Michele Rosewoman

ken-irwin at comcast.net ken-irwin at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 01:28:55 EDT 2006

Bradley,
Couldn't agree with you more.  It is a wonderful CD that really showcases her multi faceted abilities.  WMUA will be presenting Michelle Rosewoman in concert in another context in March with New Yoruba.  http://www.umass.edu/fac/calendar/magictriangle/allEvent.html
This will be part of our annual Magic Triangle Concert series.  Should be a great evening.
You know Brad, it is every year at this time that it seems like such a good idea to live in San Jose.  Gotta go and shop for snow tires.
Best,
Ken
--
Ken Irwin
Jazz Music Director and Host of "Java Jazz"

Web: www.wmua.org
E-mail: jazz at wmua.org
E-mail: ken-irwin at comcast.net
Phone: 413-454-2876