[JPL] KRFC FT COLLINS Playlist" for 10-22-06 "MtnStdsTime" Gene Abkarian

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 28 13:57:35 EDT 2006

Playlist: 10- 22 -06 'Mountain Standards Time'.  Ray Frush sat in for Gene
Abkarian. CDs for airplay consideration always welcome .

         Gene Abkarian
         KRFC Comunity Radio
         619 S College Ave  #4
         Ft Collins, CO  80524
         Streaming 24/7 at krfcfm.org

Tunes arranged by playsets; * = new issue

ARTIST/Track/Album/Label

9PM

RED GARLAND/Lil Darlin' / RG Trio @ The Prelude /Prestige
DAVE BRUBECK/ Three To Get Ready / Time Out/Columbia
BILL EVANS TRIO / Theme From Mash / You Must Believe In Spring /Verve
HOLLY COLE/Jersey Girl/Temptation/Metro Blue
HOLLY COLE/I Can See Clearly Now/Best Of Holly Cole/Metro Blue
RAY CHARLES & COUNT BASIE OECHESTRA  / I Can't Stop Loving You / Ray Sings ,
Basis Swings / Concord *
MOSE ALLISON / Do Nothin' 'Til You Hear From Me / Mose Allison Sings /
Concord/Presige *
BILL FRISELL, RON CARTER, PAUL MOTIAN / Raise For / BF, RC,PM / NoneSuch*
CHICK COREA / Crystal Silence / Return To Forever / Polydor
JUST JAZZ QUINTET/ Dharma Bums / JJQ: Live! & Straight Ahead /
S-P/JustJazzQuintet.com *
KENNY GARRETT / Beyond The Wall / Beyond The Wall / NoneSuch*
PATRICIA BARBER/Black Magic Woman/Companion/Blue Note

10PM

ANN HAMPTON CALLOWAY/ Blue Moon / Blues In The Night / Telarc *
BRANFORD MARSALIDS / Sir Roderick / BraggTOwn/Marsalis/Rounder*
BILL EVANS / Autumn Leaves / Portraiuts In Jazz / Verve
YELLOW JACKETS / Revelation / Twenty Five / Heads Up *
 CHARLES MINGUS JAZZ ORCHESTRA / The Trespass The Land / Live! In UCLA 1965
/ SueMingusMusic/SunnySide*
DIANA KRALL / 'Deed I Do/  L ive! In Paris/Verve*
DIANA KRALL / 'Deed I Do/  L ive! In Paris/Verve*