[JPL] playlist - "My Favorite Things" with Russ Neff for the week of 10/29/06

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Oct 29 11:25:26 EST 2006

This week's music on */"My Favorite Things" <http://www.mftjazz.com>/*

    * In Mellow Tone - Buddy Rich - North Sea Jazz Festival
    * Blues For Juanita - Modern Jazz Quartet - A Celebration
    * It's A Lazy Afternoon - Phil Kelly  - My Museum
    * Blues For BT - Jessica Williams - Billy's Theme
    * Waltz Beneath The Weeping Willow - Victor Goines - New Adventures
    * No More Blues - Roberta Gambarini - Easy To Love
    * Jen's Blues - Jonathan Batiste Trio - Live In New York
    * Where Or When - Eric Alexander - It's All In The Game
    * Swingin' At The Haven - Christian Tamburr - Arrivals
    * Two Note Samba - Cal Collins/Kenny Poole - S'Us Four

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/