[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 10/27/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 29 11:49:35 EST 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
10/27/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Hazeltine-Mraz-Drummond/Imagination/Manhattan/Chesky Records*

Germaine Bazzle/As Time Goes By/Standing Ovation/AFO Records

Sean Jones/What We Have/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

The Jordan Family/Here's To Life/Higher Ground/Blue Note

Rabbai-Betz Trio/Chi Chi/Muted Bebop/Dreambox Media*

Frank Morgan/Love Story/Reflections/High Note

Alan Broadbent/Autumn Variations/Every Time I Think of You/Artistry Music*

7PM

Marlon Jordan/My Favorite Things/You Don't Know What Love Is/LA Red Hot
Records

Rashied Ali Quintet/Sidewalks in Motion/Judgment Day, Vol. 1/Survival
Records*

Geri Allen/In Real Time/Timeless Portraits and Dreams/Telarc*

Herlin Riley/Trouble In Treme/Cream of the Crescent/Criss Cross Jazz

Warren Oree and the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble/Ebony Motion/Lifeline/Silk Skin

Chad Razer Groove/Whipping Post/21st Century Groove/Strokeland Records*

Reeds and Deeds/Passport/Cookin/Criss Cross Jazz*

8PM

The Puzzlebox Experiment/Aracne/Just When I Thought/K Daddy Records

Cintron/Absolutely/Hit Men/Latin Cool Records

Donald Harrison/Twerk It/The Survivor/Nagel Heyer*

Javon Jackson/South Side Eddie/NOW/Palmetto Records*

The Matt Savage Trio/Flights of Fancy/Quantum Leap/Savage Records*

Kevin Mahogany/I Apologize/My Romance/WB

Towner Galaher/Midtown Shuffle/Panorama/Towner Galaher Music*

Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band/Sweet Georgia Bright/Maximum
Firepower/Savant*

9PM

David Gilmore/Vertical Path/Unified Presence/RKM Music*

Maurice Brown/Conceptions/Hip To Bop/Brown Records

Sonny Rollins/Sonny, Please/Sonny, Please/Doxy*

Brian Trainor/Song For Island Girl/Why Try To Change Me Know?/Summit
Records*

Steve Turre/Keep Searchin/Keep Searchin/High Note*

Michelle Gregoire/Minor Alterations/Reaching/Boat House Records*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host