[JPL] WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" playlist 10-29-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Oct 29 12:35:44 EST 2006

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

This is Giz, filling in for Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier as he and Mrs Jazz enjoy
a jazz cruise.

Thanks to Michael Murphy for filling in today on All Jazz with Giz -
everything will be back to normal next Sunday, when we return you to our
regularly scheduled programming!

intro:We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
Say the Brother's Name/PAT METHENY BRAD MEHLDAU/Metheny Mehldau
Orientation/GREG MURPHY/Orientation
Down or Up/PETE ZIMMER QUINTET/Judgment
Somewhere/RUSS KASSOFF/Somewhere
Joe's Tune/MICHELLE GREGOIRE/Reaching
Etienne and Margot/VITTTOR SANTOS/Renewed Impressions
Switchback/SCOTT BURNS/Passages
The King/JOE LOCKE GEOFFREY KEEZER/Live in Seattle

Tell Me a Bedtime Story/JAY LAWRENCE TRIO/Thermal Strut
Coffee Shop/NEAL MINER/The Evening Sound
Celia/MINGUS BIG BAND/Live in Tokyo
Jazz Impromptu/BRIAN LYNCH EDDIE PALMIERI/Simpatico
Polaris/LUIS PERDOMO/Awareness
Be There/BARBARA SFRAGA/Timelessness Frozen in Time
Eighty One/It's About That Time/NEWYORKESTRA BIG BAND/Urban Soundscapes
Wollie's Favorite Dress/THE SHOOK-RUSSO QUARTET/[eponymous]
Don Quixote/CHARLES FAMBROUGH/The Proper Angle

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787