[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 10.30.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 30 19:23:23 EST 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 10.30.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

John Bunch - All This And Heaven Too - Salutes Jimmy Van Huesen -
Arbors
Eric Alexander/Grant Stewart(Reeds & Deeds) - She - Cookin' - Criss
Cross
Diana Krall - Exactly Like You - From This Moment On - Verve

Papa John DeFrancesco - Title Cut - Desert Heat - Savant
Ray Charles - What Have They Done To My Song - Ray Sings Basie Sings
- Concord
Roger Kellaway - Nueges - Heroes - IPO -

Janice Borla -Jazz Habit -  From Every Angle - BlueJazz
TOMO - Title Cut - I'll Always Know - Torii
Dino Saluzzi - Milonga de Mis Amores -  Juan Condori - ECM

Keith Jarrett - My Song - The Carnegie Hall Concert - ECM
Mitchel Forman - Yaqui Indian Folk Song - Perspectives - Marsis Jazz

John Patitucci - The Root - Line By Line - Concord
Michael Wolff  - Miss You - Love and Distruction - Wrong
Victor Santos - Luanne - Renewed Impressions - Aventure

Jim Tomlinson w/Stacy Kent - Corcovado - The Lyric - O+
Joe Jewell - Something Special - Every Notes Counts - Limited Edition
Stefon Harris - 	Burbon Street - African Tarantella - Blue Note

Tania Maria - Tao Gostoso Seu Moco - Intimidade - Concord
Liam Sillery - Ceora - On The Fly - OA2
Christian Tamburr -  You Don't Know What Love Is - Arrivals - Self
Produced

Ben Riley - Let's Call This - Memories Of T - Concord
Kilgore,Erickson, Barrett, Forbes -Lazy River - Watch Out! - Blue Swing
Mark Masters - Title Cut - Wish Me Well - Capri

Julie Kelly - Moonbird - Everything Love - CMG
Russ Kassoff - Lady Be Goodl - Somewhere - RHK Jazz

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627