[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist Oct 30, 2006- Interview: Ann Hampton Callaway, featured albums:Charlap & Person You Taught My Heart to Sing, Acoustic Africa

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Tue Oct 31 12:11:59 EST 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 10/30/2006 - Interview: Ann Hampton Callaway, featured albums: Charlap & Person You Taught My Heart to Sing, Acoustic Africa

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Ann Hampton Callaway Willow Weep for Me Blues in the Night Telarc
      Bill Charlap & Houston Person You Taught My Heart to Sing You Taught My Heart to Sing HighNote
      Louis Armstrong That Lucky Old Sun Best of the Decca Years Decca
      The Two & Only Contest
      Ann Hampton Callaway and cast Stompin' at the Savoy The Original Cast Album of Swing on Broadway SONY Classical
      Dizzy's Contest
      Dick Hyman Group featuring Howard Alden There'll Be Some Changes Made Soundtrack of Sweet & Lowdown SONY
      Tony Bennett with Barbra Steisand Smile Duets SONY/BMG

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Jay Leonhart Robert Frost Salamander Pie
      Diogal Sore Acoustic Africa Putumayo
      Eneida Marta Mindjer Doce Mel Acoustic Africa Putumayo
      Ann Hampton Callaway It's Alright With Me Blues in the Night Telarc
      Bill Charlap & Houston Person SWonderful You Taught My Heart to Sing High Note
      Mimi Le Duck/Tilles Center Contest
      Jay Leonhart Let the Flower Grow Salamander Pie DMP
      Marlene Dietrich Falling in Love Again Marlene Dietrich MCA
      Richard Burton Camelot Camelot Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Ann Hampton Callaway Blues in the Night Blues in the Night Telarc
      Ella Mae Morse with Freddie Slack & Orch Mr. 5 by 5 Birth of A Label Capitol

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Johnny Mercer Strip Polka Birth of A Label Capitol
      Ann Hampton Callaway & Everett Bradley Bli Blip The Original Cast Album of Swing on Broadway SONY Classical
      Ann Hampton Callaway  Lover Come Back to You Blues in the Night Telarc
      Ann Hampton Callaway Intv'w
      Ann Hampton Callaway  It's A Hip to Be Happy Blues in the Night Telarc
      Ann Hampton Callaway Intv'w
      Ann Hampton Callaway  I'm Too White to Sing the Blues Blues in the Night Telarc
      Rajery Mishahotaka Ny Akama Acoustic Africa Putumayo

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Ella  Fitzgerald Get Happy First Lady  of Song Verve
      Ann Hampton Callaway Swingin' Away the Blues Blues in the Night Telarc
      Blues in the Night CD Contest
      Chick Webb & Orch Stompin' at the Savoy Let's Swing Platinum
      Sam Butera & the Witnesses Dig That Crazy Chick Wild Cool & Swingin' Capitol
      George Lewis Ice Cream Roots of Dixieland
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy The Boogie Bumper Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Interscope
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Catpack The Hukilau Song Hawaiian Swing Concord
      Slava'a Snowshow/Tilles Center Contest
      Jimmy Durante & Bob Hope The Boys With the Proboscis Club Durante MCA
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer