[JPL] WCLV Jazz Playlist for 10/29

John Simna jsimna at wclv.com
Tue Oct 31 12:50:03 EST 2006

Here's this past weekend's edition of Jazz All Night from WCLV in Cleveland:

Performer                   Music                  Recording Title
Label

12:00Mid

Charles Lloyd      Sunday Morning    Just Before Sunrise             32 Jazz

Keith Jarrettt    What is This Thing Called Love?   Whisper Not  ECM

Keith Jarrett     Parts 1 - 5         Carnegie Hall Concert
ECM

1:00AM (EDT)

Keith Jarrett      Solar       At the Deer Head Inn
ECM

Keith Jarrett    Parts 6 - 10      Carnegie Hall Concert
ECM

2:00AM (EDT) - 1:00AM (EST)

Charles Lloyd       Forest Flower             (same)
Atlantic

Keith Jarrett         The Good America     Carnegie Hall Concert    ECM

Keith Jarrett         Paint My Heart Red              "
"

Trio Beyond                    If                       Saudades
ECM

Joe Henderson     Y Yo la Quiero              Barcelona
enja

Joe Lovano            Studio Rivbea        Trio Fascination
Blue Note

3:00AM

Keith Jarrett              My Song            Carnegie Hall Concert
ECM

Bob Moses with Keith Jarrett       Smoke Gets in Your Eyes

Foundation          Rhino/Atlantic

Steve Swallow      Ladies in Mercedes   L'Histoire du Clochard    Palmetto

Charles Mingus    Ode to Bird and Dizzy   At UCLA 1965            Sue Mingus
Music

Dizzy Gillespie All Star Big Band   Con Alma  Dizzy's Business  MCG

Karrin Allyson     Something Worth Waiting For       Footprints    Concord

Diego Urcola           Camino                        Viva
CamJazz

4:00AM

Keith Jarrett        True Blues           Carnegie Hall Concert
ECM

Art Blakey (with Keith Jarrett)    My Romance   Foundation
Rhino/Atlantic

Art Blakey               Falafel                     Coast to Coast
Concord

Mulgrew Miller        Skylark       Live at Kennedy Center
MaxJazz

Trio East                Cry Me a River                Best Bets
Origin

Bill Frisell     On the Street Where You Live      Bill Frisell.
Nonesuch

5:00AM

Keith Jarrett      Time on My Hands     Carnegie Hall Concert        ECM

Keith Jarrett   Someday My Prince Will Come       Up for It           ECM

Jay Lawrence        The Peacocks          Thermal Strut
Origin

Todd Marcus    In Pursuit of  the Ninth Man       (same)
Hipnotic

Rick Wald            Castaneda's Dream             (same)
Glowbow

Chick Corea               Windows                  Live in Molde
MNJ

6:00AM

Keith Jarrett             No. 6                  Carnegie Hall Concert
ECM

Keith Jarrett           Lisbon Stomp            Foundation
Rhino/Atlantic

Sonny Rollins        Someday I'll Find You       Sonny, Please         Doxy

Sonny Rollins          Moritat               Saxophone Colossus
Prestige

Ben Riley      Rhythm-a-ning               Memories of T
Concord

Bud Shank       Greasiness is Happening

                                                    Taking the Long Way Home
Jazzed Media

Modern Jazz Quartet        Pyramid        Dedicated to Connie
Atlantic

John Simna

jsimna at wclv.com

WCLV