[JPL] What is the highlight of your record collection?

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:08:36 EST 2006

Say 'amen' to that, brother Bobby!  We need to nurture our children!

On the non-jazz side, I have an extensive collection of progressive rock, some very rare, many European imports.  Some of this will never find its way onto CD.  I also have a substantial collection of electronic music (the serious compositional stuff, not the dancehall variety :-> ).

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
and Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
9381 Durango Lane
Gilroy, CA   95020
Music Calls: Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT
(408) 848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu