[JPL] playlist: New Edge 10/24/06

Ken Field fieldk at att.net
Tue Oct 31 18:27:53 EST 2006

Here is the playlist for the 10/24/06 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
David Hahn/Two Works For Choir/Hahn/Do Omnibus Apostolis
Evan Ziporyn/Frog's Eye/Cantaloupe/The Ornate Zither and the Nomad Flute
Dino Saluzzi Group/Juan Condori/ECM/Juan Condori
Dino Saluzzi Group/Juan Condori/ECM/Memoria
Woody Pak/Mood Spheres/Chaos Theory/Sugar Plum Faries
François Couturier/Nostalgia - Song For
Tarkovsky/ECM/Crépusculaire (to Sven Nykvist)
Eleni Karaindrou/Elegy Of The Uprooting/ECM/Depart And Eternity Theme
Eleni Karaindrou/Elegy Of The Uprooting/ECM/Parade
Miguel Romero/Welcome To My World/Romero/Caravan
Laurel/Laurel/Ajna/The Glistening
Lenoci/Sextant/Ambiances Magnetiques/Rothko (variations)
Jai Uttal/Music for Yoga and Other Joys/Sounds True/Mahadeva
Anja Lechner And Vassilis Tsabropoulos/Chants, Hymns And Dances/ECM/Dance
Curium/Nowever/Dynamophone/Wild (At Our First) Beasts Uttered Human Words
Curium/Nowever/Dynamophone/I Will Wade Out
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time