[JPL] Anything Goes!! Syndicated Program Playlist October 22 - 29, 2006 - Tony Bennett Birthday Tribute Pt. 2

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Tue Oct 31 20:07:55 EST 2006

 ***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

Please note Anything Goes!! programming is now downloadable from the www.anythinggoesradio.com website.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week October 22, 2006 - October 29, 2006.(The dates indicated are airdates for the Commercial Program. Noncommercial program weeks run Saturday thru Friday so dates vary slightly.)

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 38x weekly via it's radio and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 38 spins during this broadcast week. Please see http://anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcsstschedule.html for a complete list of affiliates and times.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request and SOMETIMES posted on JPL.)

      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      Tony Bennett Mood Indigo Columbia
      Tony Bennett Solitude Columbia
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Chicago Success

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Tony Bennett I Left My Heart in San Francisco Columbia
      Tony Bennett Who Cares? Columbia
      Tony Bennett I Wanna Be Around Columbia

     SPOTS

     SET III
      Tony Bennett What Are You Afraid Of? Columbia
      Tony Bennett & Frank Sinatra New York, New York Columbia
      Tony Bennett w/Ralph Sharon Steppin' Out Columbia
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Tony Bennett w/Ralph Sharon Trio Night  & Day  Columbia
      Tony Bennett w/Ralph Sharon Trio Shakin' the Blues Away Columbia
     SPOTS
      Tony Bennett w/Ralph Sharon Trio It Don't Mean a Thing Columbia

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery