[JPL] JAZZ REVIEW Jazzy just isn't the same thing

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 12:29:20 EDT 2006

I thought this review was an excellent explanation in a general
circulation newspaper of the difference between jazz and "jazzy", which
the general public doesn't seem to grasp or understand. One is tempted
to clip and save for reference to help smooth jzzzz friends along, but
on the other hand, they're probably happy where they are.  I guess it's
really a personality-type thing.

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org