[JPL] Under the Radar (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 09-03-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 05:51:17 EDT 2006

1am
Dr. Lonnie Smith, Witch Doctor (Jungle Soul)
Fay Victor, Last Night I Had A Dream (Lazy Old Sun)
Vijay Iyer & Rudresh Mahanthappa, Forgotten Systems (Raw Materials)
Thomas Chapin, pet scorpion (ride)
Ted Sirota's Rebel Souls, Pablo (Breeding Resistance)
Mike Frost Project, Nica's Winter Waltz (Comin' Straight At Ya')
John McNeil, Waltz Helios (East Coast Cool)
Ernest Dawkins New Horizons Ensemble, Mean Ameen (The Messenger: Live at the
Velvet Lounge)

2pm
Burnt Sugar, The Crepescularium At Midnight (That Depends On What You Know)
Ted Nash, title cut (In The Loop)
Nancy King, There Will Never Be Another You (Live at Jazz Standard w/Fred
Hersch)
Michael Carvin, The Lamp Is Low (Marsalis Music Honors Series)
Billy Bang, Saigon Phunk (Vietnam: The Aftermath)
Emmanuel Jal & Abdel Gadir Salim, Baal (Ceasefire)
David S. Ware Quartet, Mikuro's Blues
Tin Hat Trio w/Willie Nelson, Willow Weep For Me (The Rodeo Eroded)

3am
Richard Galliano, title cut (Ruby, My Dear)
Elin, Bonita (Lazy Afternoon)
Robert Glasper, title cut (Canvas)
Jacob Young, Evening Air (Evening Falls)
Adam Unsworth, third time's the charm (excerpt this!)
Horace Tapscott, Drunken Mary/Mary On Sunday Morning (Aiee! The Phantom)
Bennie Maupin Ensemble, title cut (Penumbra)

4am
Matthew Shipp, The Root (Equilibrium)
Skerick's Syncopated Taint Septet, The Third Rail (Husky)
Steven Bernstein's Millennial Territory Orch., Darling Nikki (MTO Vol. 1)
Archie Shepp & Roswell Rudd, Pazuzu (Live in New York)
Eric Watson, Mark Dresser, Ed Thigpen, punchen paich patch (Silent Hearts)
Tara Fuki, Widze, widze (piosenki do snu)
The Jeff Gautheir Goatette, Solflika (One And The Same)
Tara Fuki, Noce zie
Ahn Trio, Slow Dance (Henji Bunch) (Ahn-Plugged)

5am
Andrea Wolper, Small Day Tomorrow (The Small Hours)
Brad Mehldau, title cut (House On Hill)
Ted Nash, The Cubist (In The Loop)
Paul Bley, Gary Peacock, Tony Oxley, John Surman, Interface (In The Evening
Out There)
Stina Nordenstam, I Came So Far For Beauty (People Are Strange)
Scott Amendola Band, His Eye Is On The Sparrow (Cry)
William Parker, Face Still Hands Folded
Ian Dogole & Hemisphere, House Party Starting (Convergence)
The Wayfaring Strangers w/Lucy Kaplansky, High On A Mountain (shifting sands
of time)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607