[JPL] playlist - My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for The Week of September 3, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Sep 3 21:48:57 EDT 2006

  My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for The Week of September 3, 2006

A wide variety of guitarists are featured on this edition of My Favorite
Things.

We listen to music from such veterans as Jim Hall and Cal Collins as
well as newcomers Fred Fried and Jackie King.

Join us for this week's edition of My Favorite Things.
<http://www.mftjazz.com>

This week's tunes:

You're My Thrill - Zoot Sims - For Lady Day

Alright Okay You Win - Jamie Davis - It's A Good Thing

Your Basic Gospel Tune - Hank Marr - Hank & Frank

In Your Own Sweet Way - Fred Fried - The Wisdom of Notes

Indiana - Jackie King - The Gypsy

Blues For Fun - Paul Desmond - Easy Living

Dexter's Mode - Larry Vuckovich Trio - Street Scene

Paris Blues - Wycliffe Gordon/Eric Reed - We

The Old New Waltz - Bill Charlap/Michael Moore - Concord Duo Series Vol. 9

Embraceable You - Howard Alden/George Van Eps - 13 Strings

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/