[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Mon Sep 4 12:42:36 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
Date: MONDAY September 04, 2006 Time: 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Music

Wacky Word Competition - A made up word with listeners asked to come up with
a daffy definition - Gnarmblum (NARM blum)

Tamu --- Bo-Kaap --- South African Jazz Ensemble --- Xekwi --- SA Music

A Woman Alone with the Blues --- Fever --- Maria Muldaur --- Telarc Blues

Music News of the Day

Just Doin' Our Thang --- Europa --- Bradley Leighton --- Pacific Coast Jazz

What's new on the Billboard Jazz Top 10

It's The Little Things --- Because You Love Me --- Bev Scott-Brown --- Bev
Scott-Brown --- SA Music

Quick Peek at the Weather for Tomorrow

All Of Me --- I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do --- Donald Tshomela ---
DTR --- SA Music

Album of The Week - Playing a  track from the album daily for the week -
This weeks album is; Listeners Choice from Wendy

Lausanne 1950 Swiss Radio Days Jazz Series Vol 14 --- Theme: Stompin' At The
Savoy --- Benny Goodman --- TCB Records

Lausanne 1950 Swiss Radio Days Jazz Series Vol 14 --- After You've Gone ---
Benny Goodman --- TCB Records

Music Birthday Book

Coconut Groove --- Samba in the Sun --- Kani --- Honey Music --- SA Music

A Thousand Beautiful Things --- Sweet Is In The Air --- Janis Siegel ---
Telarc

Playground (RM) --- You Should Know Better --- Russell Malone --- Max Jazz

Wacky Word Competition - A made up word with listeners asked to come up with
a daffy definition - Answer -

Kindest regards,
See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan
WEBSITE EDITOR, MUSIC JOURNALIST, BROADCASTER, Jazz, Music & Cultural
Consultant
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 Mondays to
Fridays from 19h00 to 20h00.
Editor: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS website: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Member: Western Cape Musicians Association
Member: SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
(International Association for Jazz Education)
Master of Ceremonies: Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape
Town Jazzathon and Athlone Academy of Music Festival
Representative to the National forum for the promotion and development of SA
Music.
Former SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Office: 		27 - (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			editor at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Email Private: 		eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams from the Jazz Rendezvous website just follow the links
www.jazzrendezvous.co.za