[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist September 4, 2006

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 15:41:17 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 9/4/2006

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Tex Ritter & His Texans I Got Spurs That Jingle Jangle Jingle The Birth of a Label Capitol
      Carly Simon Just Not True Hotcakes Elektra
      Julia Lee & Her Boyfriends King Size Papa Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Benny Goodman & Orch Slow Boat to China Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Acoustic Jazz Quartet Makin' Whoopee I'm Beginning to See the Light Acoustic Disc
      Allan Sherman You're Getting to Be A Rabbit with Me My Son the Greatest Rhino
      Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie April in Paris First Lady of Song Verve
      My Three Sons Theme
      I Love You, You're Perfect Contest
      Duke Ellington & His Orch Otto Make That Riff Staccato More Fabulous Swing RCA
      Dick Hyman Group Old Fashioned Love Sweet & Lowdown SONY
      Carly Simon My Older Sister Hotcakes Elektra

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Harry Connick, Jr. With A Wink & A Smile Sleepless of Seattle SONY
      Carol Channing Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend Broadway Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Theme from Scooby Doo
      Pebbles & Bam Bam Let the Sunshine In
      Theme from Love American Style
      Nat Cole The Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer All Time Greatest Hits Cema
      Music & Song from Germany
      Music & Song from Germany
      Music & Song from Italy La Giaconda
      Allan Sherman Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah My Son the Greatest Rhino
      Julie Andrews The Rain in Spain My Fair Lady Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Julie Andrews I Could've Danced All Night My Fair Lady Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Rex Harrison I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face My Fair Lady Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Theme from My Three Sons
      Milton Berle Library Card Golden Hour of Comedy On the Air
      I Love You, You're Perfect Contest
      Carly Simon Grownup Hotcakes Elektra

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      The Irish Rovers The Unicorn None Listener Submission
      Lou Monte Pepino the Italian Mouse None Listener Submission
      Jay McShane Confessin the Blues Hootie Blues Stony Plain
      Allan Sherman Chim Chim Cheree My Son the Greatest Rhino
      Three Stooges The Alphabet Song 3 Stooges MCA
      Pat Suzuki I Enjoy Being A Girl Flower Drum Song Verve
      Diana Krall Let's Fall in Love When I Look in Your Eyes Verve
      Theme from All in the Family
      Carly Simon Mockingbird Hotcakes Elektra
      Louis Jordan I Like 'Em Fat Like That 5 Guys Named Moe Prism
      Louis Jordan & Ella Fitzgerald Stone Cold Dead in the Market 5 Guys Named Moe Prism
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Minnie the Moocher Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Interscope
      Danny Kaye Triplets The Best of Danny Kaye Prism

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Ella Fitzgerald with Duke Ellington & Orch It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing First Lady of Song Verve
      Carman Miranda Chatanooga  Songs That Won the War Laserlight
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack Come on A My House Hawaiian Swing Concord
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack A Tisket A Tasket Hawaiian Swing Concord
      Theme from My 3 Sons
      I Love You You're Perfect Contest
      Louis Armstrong I Got Rhythm Stars Salute George Gershwin Charly
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack The Hukilau Song Hawaiian Swing Concord
      Jimmie Lunceford & His Kassels in the Air Jazznocracy Best of the Big Bands Platinum
      Art Kassel & His Kassels in the Air Hell's Bells Best of the Big Bands Platinum
      Chick Webb & Orch Stompin' at the Savoy Let's Swing Platinum
      Bing Crosby Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gave to Me Everything I Have Id Yours Double Play
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer My Cuties' Due at 2-2-2 Two of a Kind
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer Paddlin' Madelin Home Two of a Kind
      Ella Fitzgerald with Billy May & Orch Get Happy First Lady of Song Verve
      Theme from Hawaii 5-0
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery