[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 09.04.06

Steve Rubin Steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 4 19:49:39 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 09.04.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Dave Glasser - A Little Funky - Above the Clouds - Arbors
Mike Frost Project - Dizzy Atomsphere - comin' Straight At Ya' -
BlueJazz
Jim Tomlinson w/Stacy Kent - Corcovado - O+ Music

John Hart - Do You Know What it Means To Miss New Orleans - Green And
Blue - Hep Jazz
Madeleine Peyroux - I'm All Right - Half The Perfect World - Rounder
Sean Jones - God's Gift - Roots - Mack Ave

Ted Nash - Gritty Ditty  - In The Loop - Palmetto
Mary Foster Conklin - Title Cut - Blues for Breakfast - Rhobus
Dave Stryker - Our Miss Brooks - The Chaser - Zoho

Terry Gibbs - Bernie's Tune - findin' The Groove - Jazzed Media
Freddy Cole -If We Never Meet Again - Because Of You - HighNote
Mike Melvoin - The Sing The Blues In Kansas City - You Know - City Light

Kenny Garrett - Tsunami Song - Beyond The Wall - Nonesuch
Branford Marsalis - O Solitude - Braggtown - Marsalis Music/Rounder
Patricia Barber - Hunger - Mythologies - Blue Note

Mark Egan - Spirals - As We Speak - Wavetone
Medeski Scofield Martin and Wood - Julia - Out Louder - Indirecto
Gil Goldstein - Boplicity/Some Skunk Funk - Under Rousseau's Moon -
Half Note

Eliane Elias - Jammin' - Around the City - Bluebird/RCA
Panoramic - Orlando's Cha-Cha - Rhythmic Union
Tomasz Stanko - Trista - Lontano - ECM

Pat Bianchi - Nobody Else But Me - East Coast Roots - Jazzed Media

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627