[JPL] Rahsaan/Trumpet

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 20:56:33 EDT 2006

Well, I don't know about "only" Rahsaan.  I never saw him play trumpet
with or without a sax mouthpiece, but I know Eddie Harris did - he was
almost as much an experimenter with horns as RRK.   (but I think
trumpet sounds better with a trumpet mouthpiece)

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours
729 North 66th Street
Seattle WA  98103