[JPL] Link To Awesome You Tube Video

Vnmediagroup at aol.com Vnmediagroup at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 23:08:57 EDT 2006

I agree Bobby...I thought it was an adorable video.  I recall doing  the same
thing at about her age-belting out Motown hits and using a hairbrush as  a
microphone.  I have a video of old 8 mm film shot by my dad  which captured a
priceless performance of the Nutcracker Suite done in our  underwear.  We
thought we were sensational and true ballerinas.  The  film viewed now as an adult
shows two little girls having the time of their  lives.  It's what kids do-pure
and uninhibited :)

peg
VN Media/NeXtep Records

In a message dated 9/4/2006 7:04:07 PM US Mountain Standard Time,