[JPL] Link To Awesome You Tube Video

Basso at aol.com Basso at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 23:49:29 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/4/2006 10:22:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net writes:

It's a  great tape!  I just came back from Detroit with my family and my 3
year old son put a makeshift drum kit together made out of plates, glasses
and using a pair of drinking straws was playing to a rhythm of his own
imagination.  That's what kids do.  It's a gift, not an  occupation.
Basso, you can't honestly believe that her parents put  her up to that.  It
was innocent and it was  adorable!!!!

Bobby Jackson

Dear Bobby,
So I'm to understand the poor kid sat and listened to the tune 500 times on
her own so she could sing it?   I still for sorry for her and a  portion of a
lost innocent childhood.

Joe