[JPL] PLAYLIST: 9-03-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA 88.9 FM

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Tue Sep 5 01:03:51 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Scott Hamilton - You Go To My Head -  Nocturnes & Serenades - Concord Music Group - 2006
Mike Melvoin Trio - Long Ago And Far Away - You Know - City Light - 2006
Ken Song - In A Mellow Tone - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane - 2006
Jim Tomlinson - If I Were A Bell - The Lyric - O+ Music - 2006
Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Mr. Syms - Second Helping - Primrose Lane - 2006
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Bemsha Swing - Jungle Soul - Palmetto Records - 2006
Connie Evingson & The Hot Club Of Sweden - Throw It Away - Stockholm Sweetin' - Minnehaha Music - 2006
Buck Hill - Milestones - Relax - Severn Records - 2006

1:00
Dave Stryker - Brighter Days - The Chaser - Mel Bay Records - 2006
One For All - Downtown Sounds - The Lineup - Sharp Nine Records - 2006
Sherman Irby Organomics - The Maze - Organ Starter - BWR - 2006
Kat Parra - Birds In Flight - Birds In Flight - JazzMa - 2006
Caribbean Jazz Project - Mambo de Luna - Mosaic - Concord Music Group - 2006
Chembo Corniel & Andra Brachfeld - Freedom Jazz Dance - Beyond Standard - CAP - 2006
Tom Lellis - Norwegian Wood - Avenue Of The Americas - Beamtide Music - 2006
Maurice Hines - This Can't Be Love - To Nat "King" Cole With Love - Arbors Records - 2006

2:00
Kenny Garrett - Gwoka - Beyond The Wall - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Gerry Gibbs & Thrasher Big Band - Maiden Voyage - Live At Luna - Whaling City Sound - 2006
D.D. Jackson - Chi-pins Song - Serenity Song - Justin Time - 2006
Marguerite Mariama - Going To Chicago - Wild Women Never Get The Blues - Powerlight Media - 2006
Ted Nash & Still Evolved - Gritty Ditty - In The Loop - Palmetto Records - 2006
Jon Faddis - The Baron - Teranga - Koch Records - 2006
Elin - I Love New York - Lazy Afternoon - Blue Tocan Music - 2006
Jamie Davis - Something - It's A Good Thing - Unity Music - 2006

3:00
Brad Mehldau - Happy Tune - House On Hill - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Cut 'n Run - The Phat Pack - Immergent - 2006
Ramona Borthwick - Ottawa Thaw - A New Leaf - Whaling City Sound - 2006
Barbara Sfraga and Center Search Quest - Be There - Timelessness Frozen In Time - SyncTimiCity - 2006
Mort Weiss - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good - Meets Sam Most - SMS Jazz - 2006
Ed Breazeale - Footprints - Just Beyond - Ed Breazeale - 2006