[JPL] WSHA New Morning Set 9/05/06 int. Reuben Rogers

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Tue Sep 5 11:25:01 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	9/5/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	STARDUST	JAZZ SHOWCASE
X	PIERANUNZI,JOHNSON,BARON	MI SONO INNAMORATO DI TE	BALLADS
X	PATRICIA BARBER	THE HOURS	MYTHOLOGIES
X	ELDAR	SINCERELY	LIVE AT BLUE NOTE
X	LAIKA FATIEN	JUST SAY GOODBYE	LOOK AT ME NOW
X	MONTY ALEXANDER	FOREVER LOVIN JAH	THE MUSIC OF BOB MARLEY
X	HOUSTON PERSON/ B.CHARLAP	WHERE IS LOVE	U TAUGHT MY HEART TO SING

X	WINARD HARPER	MORNING GLOW	MAKE IT HAPPEN
X	T. THEILMAN/ L. WRIGHT	COME RAIN OR COME SHINE	ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
X	ELIAS HASLANGER	THE CHANGE WITHIN	DREAM STORY
X	KAT PARRA	SOFTLY AS IN A MORNING SUNRISE	BIRDS IN FLIGHT
X	BARON TYMAS	AFRO-BLUE	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE
X	SHERMAN IRBY	ORGAN STARTER	ORGAN STARTER
X	ESPERANZA SPALDING	LORO	JUNJO
X	CEDAR WALTON	ONE FLIGHT DOWN	ONE FLIGHT DOWN

X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	PHANTOM DANCE	RADIANT BLUE
X	GERI ALLEN	MELCHEZEDIK	TIMELESS PORTRAITS
X	GINAI	PUAMANA/ALL BLUES	JAZZ ISLAND
X	RUEBEN ROGERS	JUST IN TIME	THE THINGS I AM
X	DR LONNIE SMITH	WILLOW WEEP FOR ME	JUNGLE SOUL
X	GINAI	TAKE FIVE	JAZZ ISLAND
X	RAY BARETTO	LEAN ON ME	STANDARDS RICAN-DITIONED
X	REUBEN ROGERS	ST. THOMAS	THE THINGS I AM

X	REUBEN ROGERS	WALA WALA	THE THINGS I AM
X	REUBEN ROGERS	ANOREV	THE THINGS I AM
X	REUBEN ROGERS	TING FOR RAY	THE THINGS I AM
X	REUBEN ROGERS	THE THINGS I AM	THE THINGS I AM
X	REUBEN ROGERS	ALLEVIATION	THE THINGS I AM
X	GEORGE DUKE	QUIET FIRE	`IN A MELOW TONE
X	CHRISTAIN JACOB	DUMB BREAKS	CONTRADICTIONS

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601