[JPL] Diana Krall/Clayton Hamilton Jazz Orchestra???

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 17:12:10 EDT 2006

The new Diana Krall recording with The Clayton Hamilton Jazz Orchestra is outstanding. That said......I find it odd that there is not one single mention of the orchestra on the "outside" of the disc. How in the world could that happen? Credit is givin to John Clayton in tiny, tiny print on the back for arrangements. For me the band makes the disc what it is. What a shame.

  Jae Sinnett