[JPL] Full Circle Playlist (fullcircle3)

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 09:00:47 EDT 2006

Playlist for FullCircle3
  Saturdays 9a to 9p
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Website: http://geocities.com/uptjazz
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play/

  1.        Either Orchestra – Baby Invents Monk
  2.        Frank Catalano & Von Freeman – You Talkin’ to Me
  3.        Will Sellenraad – Go Git It
  4.        Nnenna Freelon - Superstition
  5.        Phillipe Saisse Accoustique Trio - Michelle
  6.        Roy Haynes – Green Chimneys
  7.        Herbie Mann – Funky Nassau
  8.        Dennis Brown – Sitting and Waiting
  9.        Leon Thomas – Song for My Father
  10.     Soulive – One in Seven

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Stream - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Web - http://geocities.com/uptjazz
(T):336-708-9466, (E): uptownhit at yahoo.com
Also check out AggieAccessTV @ http://aggietv.ncat.edu