[JPL] WSHA New Morning Set 9/6/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Wed Sep 6 13:17:25 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	9/6/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	COME RAIN OR SHINE	FEARLESS LEADER
	ROUSE/QUINICHETTE	WHEN THE BLUES COME ON	THE CHASE IS ON
X	ROSA PASSOS	SENTADO A BIERA DO CAMINHO	ROSA
	JACO PASTORIUS	PORTRAIT OF TRACY	JACO
X	JAQUI NAYLOR	LOSING MY RELIGION	THE COLOR FIVE
	BILL EVANS	SOMEDAY MY PRINCE……	AT MONTREAUX
X	J. TOMLISON/ S. KENT	CORCAVADO	THE LYRIC
X	BRAD MEHLDAU	HOUSE ON A HILL	HOUSE ON A HILL

	BENNY GOLSON/ PHILADELP.	BLUES ON MY MIND	PHILADELPHIANS
X	MADELINE PEYROUX	I'M ALL RIGHT	HALF THE PERFECT WORLD
	M. JACKSON C. HAWKINS	CLOSE YOUR EYES	BEAN BAGS
X	JOHN PIZZARELLI/ CHJO	NICE AND EASY	DEAR MR. SINATRA
X	JANE BUNNETT	CHANGUI PARA ALFREDO	RADIO GUANTANAMO
	LEE MORGAN	YES I CAN NO YOU CAN'T	THE GIGOLO
X	SEAN JONES	ROOTS	ROOTS
X	ALLEN BROADBENT	NIRVANA BLUES	EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU

X	MEDESKI/SCO/MARTIN/WOOD	JULIA	MSMW
X	TED NASH	GRITTY DITTY	IN THE LOOP
X	MEDESKI/SCO/MARTIN/WOOD	LEGALIZE IT	MSMW
X	DONALD HARRISON	THE SURVIVOR	THE SURVIVOR
X	ELIANE ELIAS	JAMMIN	AROUND THE CITY
	HORACE SILVER	SERANADE TO A SOUL SISTER	SERANADE TO A SOUL SISTER
	JON HENDRICKS	CLOUD BURST	LEGACY LIVES ON
X	BOB LARK PHIL WOODS	ABRUZZI	IN HER EYES

X	ROY HAYNES	MR P.C.	WHEREAS
X	MIKE STERN	TUMBLE HOME	WHO LET THE CATS OUT
X	MARK EAGAN	SPIRALS 	AS WE SPEAK
X	GIL GOLDSTEIN	GOOD MORNING ANYA	UNDER ROUSSEAU'S MOON
X	HOT CLUB OF DETROIT	BELLEVILLE	HCOD
X	REGINA CARTER	ANITRAS DANCE	I'LL BE SEEING YOU……
X	RUSS KASSOFF	SOMEWHERE	SOMEWHERE

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street