[JPL] BEANTOWN JAZZ FESTIVAL

Steve Schwartz Steve_Schwartz at wgbh.org
Thu Sep 7 15:11:40 EDT 2006

Doctor:

Thanks for letting the JPL know about this stellar event taking place in Boston at the end of this month.

One thing not mentioned is that the McCoy Tyner set from Berklee on  Friday night, September 29th beginning at 8pm will be broadcast LIVE over WGBH, 89.7fm.
Also the recent addition of bassist Esperanza Spalding as the opening act for McCoy.
This will all take place during my show, Jazz from Studio Four.
Eric Jackson and I will co-host the evening.
It promises to be quite a weekend.
Tune in of you can!

Steve Schwartz
Jazz from Studio Four