[JPL] About those KSJS playlists

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 23:14:39 EDT 2006

Brad,

Now that's what I"m talking about!  Those playlists are awesome!  A breadth
of fresh air (pun intended).  Those are good expamples of the kind of
wide-ranging programming that I think is needed in jazz radio.  Thanks for
sharing that.  As you said in your original post in this string, these
programs already exist.  We just need to value and encourage them more than
we do.

Would you consider posting these lists on a regular basis, broken out by
program?  (Or at least ask Karen and Kevin to send me their lists off-line)
There's music there that I'd like to know more about; it's good information
for me to have.  Thanks for sharing that.

Bob Rogers
WSHA-FM/Raleigh, NC
rwsfin at hotmail.com