[JPL] MJC Playlist: John And Diana

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Fri Sep 8 08:46:43 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-193: Diana Krall and the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra - From This Moment On

Program Introduction: Judi Silvano

Diana Krall and the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / It Could Happen To You / From This Moment On / Verve
Larry Vuckovich Trio / Scandinavian Waltz / Street Scene / Tetrachord
Roberta Gambarini / No More Blues / Easy To Love / Groovin' High

Terry Gibbs / Killer Joe / Findin' The Groove / Jazzed Media
Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band / The Caribbean Song / Live At Luna / Whaling City Sound

Diana Krall and the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / Isn't This A Lovely Day / From This Moment On / Verve
Jim Tomlinson-Stacey Kent / My Heart Belongs To Daddy / The Lyric / O+

Serge Chaloff / The Goof And I / The Complete Serge Chaloff Sessions / Mosaic
Pepper Adams / Elusive / Encounter! / Prestige OJC

Top of hour one sweep: Cal Tjader / Lands End

Diana Krall and the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / Title Track / From This Moment On / Verve
Joe Gilman Trio / Send One Your Love / View So Tender / Capri
Fred Fried / Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year / Wisdom Of Notes / Ballet Tree

Ray Charles-Poncho Sanchez / Mary Ann / Hear & Now / Concord Jazz
Panoramic / Orlando's Cha Cha / RU 4868 / Rhythmic Union

Diana Krall and the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / Day In Day Out / >From This Moment On / Verve
Andres' Ceccarelli Trio(Birelli Lagrene) / Sophisticated Lady / Avenues Des Diables Blues / Dreyfus Jazz

Art Farmer Quintet / Straight No Chaser / Live At Sweet Basil / Evidence
Cannonball Adderly / Dancing In The Dark / Somethin' Else / Blue Note

Top of hour 2 and sign off: Quincy Jones Orchestra - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Consultant Exorciser
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com