[JPL] Georgia's Borders

Mitchell Feldman MitchellFeldman at Comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 14:18:03 EDT 2006

Thanks, Tom - and I am well aware that GA has the privilege of
bordering on the great state of North Carolina!

Go Dawgs,

Mitchell
[JPL] Announcing "Jazz Without Borders" on 16-station GA
PublicBroadcasting Network Sat Midnight - 3 am Sun starting 07 Oct

tomthejazzman at earthlink.net tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 8 13:42:02 EDT 2006
station GA Public Broadcasting Network Sat Midnight - 3 am Sun
starting 07 Oct
I guess their are borders and they are the state lines of Georgia.
Congratulations to you and GPR.  ALOHA  Tom>> Mitchell Feldman has
been publicizing, promoting and marketing jazz,
____________________________________

MFA
Publicity, Radio Promotion & Consulting
For The International Jazz Community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA

Phone:	706.550.0263 (New!)
Cell:        303.641.4783
Email:	MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net

Mitchell Feldman
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA

Phone:  706.550.0263