[JPL] playlist - My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for the week of September 10, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Sep 9 20:41:51 EDT 2006

  /*My Favorite Things*/ with Russ Neff for the week of September 10, 2006

New music from young artists is featured on this edition of My Favorite
Things.

We listen to a live recording from young pianist Jonathan Batiste as
well as a studio session from saxophonist Francesco Cafiso.

Join us for this week's edition of /*My Favorite Things.
<http://www.mftjazz.com>

*/This week's tunes:

Creole Love Call - Johnny Hodges - 3 Shades of Blue

Basin Street Blues - Shirley Horn - I Remember Miles

The Saga of Harrison Crabfeathers - Brian Bromberg - Wood

It's A Small World After All - Chris Walden Big Band - No Bounds

Pres' New Clarinet - Victor Goines - New Adventures

R.H. Blues - Buck Hill - Relax

Red Beans - Jonathan Batiste - Live In New York

My Old Flame - Francesco Cafiso  - New York Lullaby

Eyes On The Prize - Cyrus Chestnut - Genuine Chestnut

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/